Esteem Dental Implants
Ask Oswego Commons Family Dental if our services are right for youMake an Appointment
How it works
During your consultation, your doctor meets with you one-on-one to examine your teeth, explain the procedure and answer your questions. If your doctor decides Esteem Dental Implants is a good fit for you, we will schedule your procedure and begin developing a customized bridge based on a 3D model of your teeth.
Your doctor creates room for your new teeth and places provisional teeth in your mouth, which you will have until your permanent Esteem implant bridge is ready. Esteem Dental Implants is designed to replace all of your teeth — top and bottom — to transform your smile. Even with your provisional teeth, you will start to experience more self-confidence.
Three to six months later, your doctor permanently affixes the Esteem implant bridge in your mouth, ensuring a proper, comfortable fit. The Esteem implant bridge is incredibly durable and stain-resistant. You can bite, chew and talk without any shifting, slipping or pain. When you and your doctor are satisfied that your new teeth fit properly, you can go home and start smiling that same day. Just brush your new teeth as you normally would, and we’ll check up with you as appropriate.
- Want to smile and laugh again without worrying that someone will see your teeth? Ready to eat your favorite foods without fear? Excited to experience a renewed self-confidence?
- Our patients are not only empowered and inspired by their beautiful new smiles, but they’re also amazed by our simple and straightforward process.
- EAT YOUR FAVORITE FOODS WITHOUT FEAR OR PAIN. SMILE AND LAUGH WITHOUT EMBARRASSMENT. GET THE SMILE YOU HAVE ALWAYS DREAMED OF!
- SAME DAY. SAME LOCATION. SAME TEAM. BECOME A NEW YOU IN JUST ONE DAY!
- Why Esteem?
- Doesn’t affect existing teeth or speech
- Bite, chew and talk without discomfort or pain
- No shifting, slipping, or pain
- Incredibly durable and stain resistant
- What makes Esteem Dental Implants different? Simple. You do. Our patient-focused approach guides everything we do. It even inspired our name: Esteem.
- We’re here to empower you with the positive self-esteem and confidence boost that come from a beautiful, healthy, natural smile.